CSBC Sailing Courses 2021
Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions still being in place at this late stage in the year on how we can operate a sailing school, it is regrettable that it is not viable to run a sailing school this summer’
General Information : Sailing Courses 2022
If you’ve never sailed before or want to improve your skills, CSBC would love to help you.
You can learn to sail at any age – we take new sailors from the age of 8 to over 80, learning to sail in some of the safest and best sailing waters in Ireland and the UK.
We are a Recognized Training Centre and run a wide range of RYA courses.
CSBC is a members club but visitors are always very welcome and we are always looking for new members. We have a long pedigree in teaching sailing and hosting sailing events.
YOUTH COURSES and TRAINING – What to bring:
- Please note that we can supply buoyancy aids, some wetsuits and spray jackets
- warm clothing (lots of woollen layers) for the upper body and some spares for after lunch and more spares for the end of the day (surprising how much cooler it is on the sea even on a good day)
- a hat / cap
- gloves (3mm neoprene ones are a good idea) – not necessary for summer sailing
- neoprene booties (with hot socks if you have them) or in summer old trainers you don’t mind getting wet are fine
- change of clothes
- plastic bin bag for wet clothes (plastic bags on the feet are useful for getting wetsuits on too!)
- long hair must be tied back and is best covered with a hat
- minimal jewellery
- A bottle for water to stop dehydration
- MEDICATION (inhalers etc.)
If you have any concerns or a complaint regarding Training at Cushendall Sailing & Boating Club and you wish to talk to someone other than the Principal or the Chief Instructor, please contact us on: email@example.com