All sailors, parents and other interested parties are invited to attend and discuss.
Review of the 2013 Sailing Season
(with a view to begin planning for 2014)
Sunday 29th December 2013 @ 1600 hrs.
All aspects of sailing events are up for a visit:
- Cruiser races and other cruiser events.
- Dinghy racing.
- Junior training and racing
- Obstacles to participation / incentives to sail
- Day & times of events
- Race Management
- Race training
- Marks / rescue boats / ferry boats
- Open events – at CSBC & away from CSBC
- Notification of races and posting of results.
- Anything else we might talk about.
If you are unable to attend and would like to contribute please email me something – I would like as much feedback on this as possible.
The plan, hopefully, is to provide a basis for satisfactory sailing experience in 2014 for all.